Bristol carpet cleaning experts can help. Renting out your property can generate a regular income but is not without its risks. If you are lucky enough to have tenants who look after your property and respect the furniture and carpeting provided in the house you will have a minimal amount of preparation for your next set of renters. However life is rarely that simple and rented property is not always treated with the care and attention it should be.
Purchase Carpets that will Last
It is prudent to purchase hard wearing, good quality carpets that are value for money so that they can cope with the demands of different occupiers and can be cleaned thoroughly at the end of the tenancy. Tenants should not try to clean the carpets themselves due to the damage that may be caused.
Placing your trust in Tenants
As a landlord you have to learn to trust that your tenants are going to look after your property and ensure that it is returned to you in the same condition that you left it. Some tenants will look after the property as if it is their own and endeavour to ensure that the carpets are maintained through regular vacuuming. However you will encounter tenants who don’t value your property as much and tend to leave the carpets to get dirty and the dirt engrained into the pile. You could encourage them to vacuum by providing an efficient vacuum cleaner in the property for them to use.
Five Steps to a Cleaner Carpet
- When you find out when your tenants are leaving contact us at Cleaner Carpets Bristol for a free quote.
- Make sure that the floors are completely clear.
- We will come on the agreed date and use our tried and tested methods of preparing your carpets for cleaning using elbow grease and a lot of scrubbing.
- Once we are satisfied the carpets are prepared and ready we will start the steam cleaning process.
- Once the job is complete allow the carpets to dry and settle and you are ready for your next set of tenants.
We have many years of experience of cleaning carpets in rented properties and have established a good reputation amongst our customers,
‘Brilliant end-of-tenancy carpet cleaning. The carpets in my flat were worn, and hadn’t been cleaned for more than three years, but Sean did a great job and they came out looking brighter and nearly new. Would definitely recommend and will book again!’ Kim Clayton