Home Carpet CleaningWhile you go about your daily routine in your busy household, do you ever stop to think what may be lurking in your carpet, affecting your health and the indoor air quality of your home? We don’t want to scare you, but here at Cleaner Carpets Bristol we’ve been in the business of cleaning carpets for more than a decade, so we know just what’s down there deep in the fibres – even after you’ve vacuumed, and no matter how much house-cleaning you do. Imagine not only dirt and soil tracked in from outside that finds its way ground down to the base of the carpet, but also unpleasant things like skin flakes, pet dander, microscopic insects and their faeces, dust mites, mould spores and bacteria to name but a few. You owe it to your family – particularly young children and those with allergies – to keep your carpets clean, so you can enjoy the comfort of carpets without the risks they pose to your health as traps for dust, dirt and other nasties. The only way to ensure the spotlessly clean carpets in your home is to vacuum frequently and have them regularly professionally cleaned, using a method which ensures a deep, penetrating clean and efficient extraction of the embedded dirt and stains. Sean of Cleaner Carpets recommends that the average family home should have its carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year – twice a year if there are pets or several young children in residence. Cleaner carpets are not only healthier for your living environment, but a regular clean will prolong carpet life too – not to mention leaving them looking fresh and new. Deep down dirt in carpet fibres means there is friction and damage caused every time you walk across the carpet, and the carpet will degrade and wear a lot quicker than a clean carpet. Cleaner Carpets Bristol are pleased to be in the business of keeping homes healthy in around the city, as well as towns across north-east Somerset and West Wiltshire. Sean chooses to use the latest carpet cleaning technology which guarantees to get right down to the nitty gritty – the hot water extraction system. The beauty of this system is that it injects hot water and non-toxic cleaning solution at high pressure down into the carpet pile. This is then sucked out again along with all the detritus and dirt – extracted with a powerful vacuum that leaves the carpet damp but clean, with a relatively quick drying time. Sean is highly experienced at stain removal. He has various tricks up his sleeve for treating tough carpet stains – but there’s no guarantee that all stains can be totally removed. It depends on the substance involved, the type of carpet and how long the stain has been in place. When you book for your carpet cleaning have a chat to Sean and tell him about any specific stains you would like dealt with, so that he can come prepared.
Home Carpet Cleaning Gallery
- Sean came to clean our carpet yesterday, it's a cream carpet and I have a 5 & 2 year old so as you can imagine it was filthy. However, it now looks like it did when we moved in. Thanks Sean, will definitely be using your services again.Kim PitmanHome Carpet Cleaning
- Just used these guys to clean our carpets after having some building work done...
Would definitely recommend them, fabulous service, they were polite, professional and prompt...
A great job to have done before Christmas 5 stars!!!Thomas SultanaHome Carpet Cleaning
- Even though my carpets are a bit old now, they benefited enormously by being cleaned. They smell fresher and look loads better. Sean was helpful and friendly and his quote was very reasonable. I shall use his services again in the future.Elaine PerryHome Carpet Cleaning
- Thanks so much Cleaner Carpets! My lounge looks significantly better following its destruction by two children (and a few spilled glasses of wine).Emma RowlandsHome Carpet Cleaning
- Did a fab job with our end of tenancy clean. Will definitely be using again!!!Helen GardenerHome Carpet Cleaning
- Sean cleaned my carpets in two houses and each time made them look and feel fresh and clean as new. He's brilliant value for money and does a really thorough job. He's also really accommodating when it comes to working around customers' needs - and furniture! I would use him again and recommend him whole-heartedly.Trevor WilsonHome Carpet Cleaning