I use the hot water extraction method to clean your carpets (steam clean), and you can see in the images above that this method is the best in terms of a long lasting, deep clean. I am fully insured, and provide services to domestic and commercial customers (pubs, offices, factories etc). I cut the price, but not the quality.
When it comes to carpet cleaning there are a number of different methods to choose from. At Cleaner Carpets Bristol we use steam cleaning, or hot water extraction as it is also known. This is now one of the most popular methods for carpet cleaning today and we find it be the most thorough, effective and safe way to clean your carpets. If you have not used this method before you are probably wondering ‘will it get the job done?’ well here’s some info to help you decide (we already know the answer is yes!)
How does it work?
A hot water cleaning solution is sprayed on the carpet using a high-pressure jet spray; this then soaks into the fabric of the carpet and removes any stubborn stains, bugs or bacteria that may lie deep down in the carpet. A powerful vacuum is then immediately used to suck up the solution. Between the suction of the vacuum and the extremely hot water that is used, any dirt particles are quickly broken up and removed.
What are the benefits?
- It is the only carpet cleaning method known to remove at least 97 percent of dirt and bacteria from carpeting.
- It gives the deepest clean out of all the various carpet cleaning methods – all the way down to the lowest layer, or “pile”, of your carpeting to clean it thoroughly.
- Steam cleaning is effective in removing odours.
- It kills bacteria, dust mites, fleas and bedbugs.
- There is no residue left after cleaning.
- Great for removing stubborn stains.
- Completely safe for children and pets.
- Environmentally friendly – only water and heat needed.
- Works well for wall-to-wall carpeting because the wand is easily manoeuvred around the edges of the carpeting and furniture.
- A regular clean like this also extends your carpets life.
Before beginning a steam clean we also vacuum, pre-spray and scrub the carpet to ensure the treatment works as effectively as it possibly can and you get the best results. We finish with a deoduorising treatment to leave the carpet looking nicer and smelling like new. A clean carpet has a knock on effect of making the entire room, and your whole house, look better. The bottom line is that this is the best way to clean your carpets! Get in touch with us at Cleaner Carpets Bristol to see for yourself.